LOCOMOTIVE Agency Senior Director of Technical SEO Research, JR Oakes, recently sat down with Dan Shure, host of Experts On The Wire. A weekly podcast, Experts On The Wire covers Digital Marketing and SEO and is affiliated with Shure’s Evolving SEO blog.
In this episode, JR talks through a wide number of SEO topics with Shure, including:
- The definition of Technical SEO
- How businesses and organizations can use internal links to improve their site’s ranking
- Why code-based SEO is important for technical SEOs
- How SEOs who don’t know much code can start to learn it
- How to analyze large sets of keyword data from Search Console
- Using automation to improve SEO
- EAT (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) in SEO
- SEO tactics that have a diminishing return
- And much more
Be sure to check out their conversation on episode 117 of Experts On The Wire. Click here to listen now.
Are you looking to improve search engine rankings and conversion rates? LOCOMOTIVE Agency’s team of SEO experts can help. Contact us today.