Apex, NC or Remote
As a project manager, you are one of the primary liaisons between the internal Locomotive team and the client. Your job is to serve both the client and the agency by facilitating the success of ongoing client relationships.
At a minimum, you’ll do:
- Define, clarify, and create project documentation including scope, schedules, project status reports, estimates, and other documents as necessary.
- Schedule and prioritize client deliverables collaborating with Locomotive technical resources and internal project management team.
- Develop time-bound milestone plans to support the achievement of client project objectives.
- Provide input and direction on client strategies.
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled project meetings to identify required actions to achieve timely completion as well as documenting all meetings and communication.
- Maintain formal project tracking utilizing standard tools.
- Access and identify qualified, available resources needed for the project.
- Coordinate multiple resources and review of quality outputs for complex client deliverables.
- Clearly communicate project objectives, timeline, detailed tasks, and desired outputs to internal and external team members.
- Monitor the completion of all job milestones through the agency and update schedules and team members as required.
- Proactive in following up with clients and team members to ensure projects/tasks are on schedule and delivered on time.
- Suggest and implement alternative solutions to problems with timelines, schedules, resources, and budgets.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure high-quality, professional outputs that meet client expectations.
- Engage and motivate all necessary team members to ensure a successful client experience and outcomes.
What You’re Awesome At (Our Ideal Team Addition)
- You are an exceptional communicator who can clearly explain ideas, concepts, and strategies to either internal/external team members or to a client.
- You’re the epitome of organization. Agency life is fast-paced from managing a variety of projects to keeping clients happy, we need a project manager who excels at multitasking without sacrificing the quality or letting things slip through the cracks.
- You’re good at overcoming challenges and have a knack for figuring out new ways to do things.
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to influence others in a direct and indirect organizational structure.
- You’re a very fast learner who is able to process large amounts of information. We work with a variety of clients across various industry sectors and need to quickly become experts within their field.
- You’re a good listener in that you listen to understand, not to only reply.
Your Experience & Education:
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience within the marketing industry. Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- You have experience and foundational knowledge in SEO, Content Marketing or both
- Experience with project management platforms (i.e. Wrike, Teamwork, Basecamp, etc.)
- Ability to build a professional presentation
- Familiar with data analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with other SEO related tools such as SEMRush, Sistrix, ahref, etc. would be a bonus.
- You have a strong technical aptitude. Tweaking HTML and analyzing a spreadsheet doesn’t scare you.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or similar.
- Let us know if you have any project manager certification.
What You’ll Get:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Healthcare and generous PTO.
- A team environment with no egos.
- Work with a variety of clients spanning numerous industry sectors, ranging from Fortune 500 to local businesses.
- Your ideas will be heard and evaluated.
- You’ll be able to make a major impact with our clients.
- Because we’re a small team, you’ll have a big impact in shaping the company culture.
- Regular Lunch & Learn sessions to help you grow.
- We try to get everyone out to a conference at least once a year.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org